Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's alright...

to make mistakes, but it's a cardinal sin to repeat the mistakes.

I must've sinned horribly a lot then.
-----------------------------------------------
Day 19:
Picture taken by Elaynne..Tengkiu Elaynne for being the guest photographer of my little project. =D

Dinner @ Can 16... before me rushing to a meeting that lasted about 5 hours. Stupid me for forgetting to bring a jacket along and I ended up shivering for the most part of the 5 hours.
-------------------------------------------------
Day 20:
Are you a young top boy? Call that number!!

Saw this while I was in Clementi MRT toilet... don't have the time to call to amuse myself even more. =P

No comments:

About This Blog

This blog is a personal photography blog.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP