Monday, June 25, 2007

When I was 18...

2005 that was...

Let's just say that the concept of time when it comes to music in my mind is practically non-existent so I'm relying heavily on the list given in this website to complete this tag.

I do remember fondly tuning into Mix FM whenever I'm driving to keep in touch with the latest hits(which is probably why I've never paid attention to when the songs/albums were released). Among the tunes which I bobbed my head to include:

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Lifehouse - You and Me (not so much of bobbing my head really... in fact, it'll be very weird for me to bob my head when I'm listening to this song)
Nickelback - Photograph
Madonna - Hung Up
Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone

Green Day's songs are just loud, nuff said.

Lifehouse is soothing (also reduces my driving speed significantly).

The rest are catchy.

Suffice to say that my taste in music is a weird one... =P

No comments:

About This Blog

This blog is a personal photography blog.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP