Saturday, June 30, 2007

To my love...

It's been 2 and a half years, very wonderful 2 and a half years indeed.

Do you still remember the first time we had our ride together? I was very nervous indeed, being absolutely clueless on what to do. What I did know back then was that we'll definitely form a bond, how I wished it was an unbreakable one.

But you've always brought peace and helped me to relax. For that I'm truly grateful. I wish I could do more for you.

As time went by, I've grown to love you even more. You're there with me every morning when I was trapped in the traffic jam as I drove to college.

Slowly, I was immersed in this illusion that this bond would be an eternal one... I would make sure of that if I had to. Alas, circumstances would not allow it, and now you're leaving. Heartache indeed, but I'd have to let you go. I can only wish you luck and hope that you'll live well with him.

And I thank you for all that you've given me.

And finally, goodbye...

My brown Iswara, which has served my family well for 13 and a half years. I'd love to go out in a ride with you again.

1 comment:

Elaynne said...

SO the EMO.... Qualify for BSB.. can die.. hahaha

About This Blog

This blog is a personal photography blog.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP