Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lost!

"Excuse me."

I looked up from my stupor.

"I want to go to Tanjung Pagar, so I board this train and switch at Raffles Place?" she asked.

"Yup."

"So I'm guessing you're not local?" I probed a little, because she doesn't sound like a local....

One wrong train ride. One question.

That's all it takes to know a person.

Interesting day today indeed...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 5:


By mistake I ended up in Raffles Place. Since I wasn't in a rush I walked around a bit and spotted this small park (for lack of better word), did some shots and this is one of them.

I think these are what I should be looking for: non-routine and spontaneity.

No comments:

About This Blog

This blog is a personal photography blog.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP