Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Jeff Dunham

CNY is here but I probably won't be celebrating it as much as I would like to because it's going to be hell after CNY for me... fate has it that I can't quite escape from books and studies even during holidays.

On a lighter note, I am hooked to ventriloquism lately... or rather, stand up comedy mixed with ventriloquism. And the maestro behind this is... Jeff Dunham - who's probably the best stand up comedian cum ventriloquist.

His famous creations include Walter (grumpy and sarcastic old man), Peanut (a woozle who constantly argues with Jeff), Achmed the dead terrorist, Jose Jalapeno on a stick and Melvin the superhero.



This is definitely not to be missed!

No comments:

About This Blog

This blog is a personal photography blog.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP