Tuesday, April 14, 2009

7 days at a glance

Day 49, 7th April:
Night time is the time I do my laundry...

Day 50, 8th April:
A little greeting from this insect harboring itself at my vanity shelf. I used the word vanity for lack of better word. =P

Day 51, 9th April:
The night before me departing back to Kuala Lumpur. Had a small birthday celebration for Wai Seng, and this was our dessert - Yogurts of some flavours that I have absolutely no clue about + fruit loops + honey stars + some chocolate cereal. Tastes strange... in a good way. =P

Day 52, 10th April:
Spent the WHOLE day just to get back to KL from Singapore. I absolutely didn't expect that there would be so many people going back through Larkin. Arrived at Kranji station at 9am, I was quite confident that I would reach Larkin at around 10am and be at home at about 2pm. Oh how wrong I was... the queue was unbelievably long... so long that the queue could cover the perimeter of the MRT station. Nevermind, I should reach Larkin at about 10.30am the latest.

I was wrong again. The frequency of the bus was so horribly low that I spent a good 45 minutes stuck in the line before I actually boarded the bus. Still, it's just 9.45am, I should still be able to make it to Larkin before 11am.

Little did I know that's just the beginning of the agonizing long wait that I would have to endure just so I could start my journey back to KL from Larkin. What followed was an excruciatingly long wait at Singapore custom just to board the bus, and then got stuck in a traffic jam at the Causeway bridge. By the time I reached the brand new Johor Bahru custom, it was already 12pm! So much for reaching Larkin at 11am. Now I was praying hard that I could at least reach home before the sun set.

JB custom was flooded with people anxious to go to Malaysia - another half an hour burned. At this point, any hope of reaching home before the sun set was virtually destroyed. Nevermind, I wasn't going to turn back at this point now that I've come this far. I reached Larkin at 1pm, had my lunch and boarded the 1.30pm bus. In the end I reached Pudu Raya at 6.30pm. That was how I spent my Friday, all because I've decided to go back last minute. No more last minute rash decision of going back like this... ever!! That said, I must thank my traveling partner who endured the 2 hours painful long wait between Singapore custom and JB custom with me. Thanks, even though you're not reading my blog.

Went to Sunway Pyramid for dinner and they were having figure skating competition. I repeat: TELEPHOTO LENS BADLY NEEDED =(.

While I was at home, I realised that my beloved A350 somewhat kaput-ed. =(

So no camera for me until it is repaired. =((

And no photos for 11th and 12th April. But to make it up... I'll post more photos for 10th April. =P

So what was I doing in Pyramid?
Dinner in Sushi Zanmai!! Spider Temaki hohohohohohohohoho....

I can't get enough of Inari Tuna. Give me Inari Tuna anytime!! Yeah I have a sort of weird taste to like this kind of sushi. =P

Dragon Row and some sushi set that was under promotion. Don't remember the name. Nothing spectacular... edible... can pass...

Capped off the night with playing wireless flash in my room.

Saturday was spent playing with wireless flash as well but the pictures are not with me. I think I'm starting to get addicted to wireless flash. =S

Came back to Singapore on Sunday. A very tiring weekend. And stupid me for not bringing back earphones...

Day 55, 13th April:
Exam nights in NTU. Studious students stroll back after a day of struggling with studies. Taken using my phone. And it's going to be this way until I get back my A350.

Phew... long entry.

Good luck to the exam takers. =P

No comments:

About This Blog

This blog is a personal photography blog.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP